Make A Reservation Today!
- We will hold a tentative date without obligation for 10 days. A $500.00 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a specific date.
- Menu choice and estimated count must be made 30 days in advance.
- A final count is required 7 days prior to your reception. Payment for the minimum number of guests is required 1 week prior to wedding by certified check, cashier’s check, or an approved credit card,or cash. Payment for any additional guests required the day of function.
- Children ages 4-12 half price (meal & bar/beverage) Children under 4 no charge.
- Service People (Band, DJ, Photographer) half price (meal & bar/beverage)
- Discounted Rate available for Friday or Sunday Reception.
- The use of wax candles is permitted. A $100.00 cash deposit is required and will be refunded if no damage occurs.
- In consideration of all resort guests, after wedding parties are not permitted in any guest rooms.
- Unless otherwise approved, all food and beverage items must be prepared by the Central House and any remaining food cannot be removed. Exception to the above is your Wedding Cake.
- The Central House does not assume responsibility of loss or damage of any items left at the facility prior to, during or following the reception.
Make your Wedding a Weekend Event
Celebrate your wedding in even a more special way…..make it a weekend event. Perhaps, greeting your guests with a delicious rehearsal BBQ, enjoying comfortable overnight accommodations and wishing them farewell with a specially crafted morning after breakfast buffet in the Main Lodge Dining Room.
In need of group room accommodations? Contact us for details to reserve a block of rooms for your event.